Enterprising Young Brits 2007
Make Your Mark in Liverpool is calling all young entrepreneurs - the Search for Britain's most enterprising young people starts here in Liverpool!
Daily Mail Enterprising Young Brits, supported by Vodafone, is a national competition to recognise young people who have turned their ideas into reality.
The competition is open to people aged 30 or under who have grown their own idea, exploited an opportunity, or developed a new way of doing things.
* Business Entrepreneur: For enterprising individuals who have started their own business, large or small.
* Social and Community: For ventures combining the principals of a successful business with an emphasis on the social and environmental benefits it can provide.
* Teen: For anybody aged 13-19 who is making an idea happen.
* Creative: For enterprising individuals, businesses and endeavours that have shown creative flair.
* High Growth Business: For start-ups that can demonstrate rapid and sustained business growth.
The winners of each category will receive
How to enter
To enter you'll need to submit:
* A completed application form: attached to this email or can be downloaded form www.makeyourmark.org.uk/get_involved/enterprising_young_brits
* 250-500 words about how you made your idea happen.
Where to send your application
Send us your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Enterprising Young Brits, c/o Colman Getty, 28 Windmill Street, London W1T 2JJ
The deadline for entering Enterprising Young Brits is Monday 22 October 2007 less than one month away - so get working on yours now!
For more information contact Jacqui on 0151 703 7460 or email@example.com or go to www.makeyourmark.org.uk/get_involved/enterprising_young_brits